Cartier Irish Cream and Salted Caramel are not just something you reserve for the holidays. They can be enjoyed throughout the year. Yes, even during summer! You may pour it over ice cream or mix it with a cold brew. These smooth and decadent liqeuors will instantly transform your sipping experience.
Below are three fun recipes that are perfect for the cottage season. Check them out!
Cartier Dipped S'mores
Dip the marshmallow in Cartier Irish Cream before and after you roast it and sandwich between two cookies covered in chocolate!
1 cup of Vanilla Ice Cream
½ cup of Cartier Irish Cream or Salted Caramel
½ cup of Cream
Chocolate syrup or Chocolate Sauce
One Dark Chocolate Bar
- Dip the rim of the glass into chocolate shavings.
- Decorate the inside of the glass with chocolate sauce drizzled on the surface
- Place the glass in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Scoop the ice cream into a blender.
- Add Cartier Irish Cream or Salted Caramel and cream and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into the glass.
Caramel Drizzled Latte
1 oz Cartier Salted Caramel
1 cup (8oz) milk
2 shots espresso
- Pour into an Old Fashion glass, steamed milk, brewed espresso and 1 oz of Cartier Salted Caramel.
- Spoon a thin layer of foamed milk over beverage.
- Drizzel with caramel sauce.
Did you know you can SAVE $12 when you buy 6 bottles of Cartier? You may mix and match Cartier Irish Cream with Salted Caramel. Get them before your next cottage party!