Joining the Wine Rack team offers you the opportunity to be part of a great team in a fun working environment and offers many great benefits.
LEARN AND GROW. Whether you are looking for part time or full-time employment our intimate style boutique locations serve as a starting point to discover the many paths to a fun and rewarding career.
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing, highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our growing team. If you are positive, passionate about sales, interested in wine and food, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you!
What Do We Need?
For starters...we need you!
- Your enthusiasm
- Your approachability
- Your passion to learn
- Your love of making sales and meeting sales goals
- Your high-quality customer service
Your commitment to deliver an exceptional customer experience!
Grow into a variety of roles:
- Wine Merchant
- Manager in Training
- Store Manager
- Area Manager
- Regional Senior Manager
- Manager, Training & Operations
- Director of Operations or General Management
You will be eligible for some great benefits!
- Product allowances and contests
- Regular samples to further your education and knowledge and enjoy with your family and friends
- Tutored wine tasting seminars
- Wine to celebrate birthdays and weddings
- Regular contests where you can win prizes of cash, gift cards, premium wines, wearables, dinner at a winery, and more!
- Premium pay opportunities for Managers in Training
- Opportunities to develop and grow into management positions through an award winning training program
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine with a focus on our local Ontario wines
- Two paid Personal Care Leave days a year
- Pension plan
- Employee service awards
- Employee and Family Assistance program
In addition, management positions are eligible for...
- A comprehensive benefits package and bonus plan
- Management training program where you will learn to lead a team!
If this sounds like you and you are 19 years of age or older, JOIN OUR TEAM!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOWfor a chance to build your career with a dynamic organization at a location near you!
Arterra Wines Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people of differing abilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check.
You are about to cancel this pick up order. Please specify the reason for the cancellation below before continuing.
You have just cancelled order number:
Confirm Pick Up
You are about to confirm this pick up order. Please specify any notes (if applicable below) before continuing.
Confirmed pick up for order number: